We employ Teachers, Aids, and Support Staff from our local community and from overseas.
To learn about current staffing needs, openings, and salaries, please visit the Cap-Haitien Christian School Office in person or contact our interim director Kacie Saint-Fidor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers joining our staff from overseas are encouraged to work through TeachBeyond to facilitate their transition to Haiti.
Learn more about TeachBeyond by clicking on the logo below:
Current Staff Needs for 2020-21 School Year:
- Sixth Grade Teacher
- 6-12th Grade English Teacher
- 6-12th Grade Science Teacher
- 6-12th Grade History Teacher
- 6-8th Grade Math Teacher
- Middle School and High School Principal
- IT Director
- Records Secretary and Administrative Assistant to the Director